The start of a physics based puzzle platformer. Very buggy - for now. You have two types of arrows you can shoot. Regular arrows, which become one way platforms when stuck in a wall, and rope arrows, which create a rope bridge from the player to where arrow is in a wall if the gap is short enough. Again, very buggy - for now.
Update Sept30 2014
- Joystick controls are disabled for now
- mouse and keyboard controls now available!
-WASD to move
- Mouse pointer controls the bow
- Left click shoots the arrow
- middle click or "E" to change arrow type